In an attempt to avoid travelling during the silly season I am making a quick trip to Perth in the first week of December (1st -13th to be exact). At this stage it’s going to be quite a hectic couple of weeks with all manner of activities/events to attend:
- Weekly Coffee (Dec 4th and 11th) – Hopefully fellow MVP Rob Farley will be there on the 4th.
- Perth Massive (Dec 4th)
- Byte Me! Festival (Dec 1st -9th)
- Perth .NET Community of Practice (Dec 6th)
If you can’t make any of these events but still want to catch up with me while I’m in Perth then drop me an email or IM (same as my email) me.
Meanwhile back in Sydney there are of course a number of events that I won’t be around to attend:
- Mobile Monday Sydney (Dec 3rd)
- Sydney Windows Mobile User Group end of year event (Dec 4th)
- TFS Double-Header (Mitch Denny and Joe Schwetz) @ SDNUG (Dec 6th)
(I’m sure there are more, these are just the ones that come to mind)
Competition reminder: Buy a WM6 device to go into the running to see the world.